29th March 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

When and how to get admission in class 11th in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

Sir, if I want to get admission in St. Xavier's College in Ranchi in class 11th then what would I have to do? What is the eligibility criteria, admission requirements and procedure? What is the fees structure?

11th May 2020, 09:14 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: When and how to get admission in class 11th in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi?

One who have at least 50% marks in class 10th are eligible to apply for admission to class 11th to St. Xavier College, Ranchi. Admission will be based on entrance exam conducted by college.

Application Process
- Visit the official website : www.sxcran.org
- Before apply online, you need to pay fees via bank challan or online. Wait for at least 4 hours for generating transaction ID after paying fees.
- After getting transaction ID, Fill the application form online carefully.
- Take a print out of Admit Card and Application Form for future reference.
- Bring the documents such as Admit Card, Application Form, Attested Copy of 10th Mark sheet and Certificate, Attested Copy of Caste Certificate, Income Certificate at the time of entrance exam.

Course Fees
- Science : Rs. 20,190/- for General/BC II and Rs. 19740/- for SC/ST/BC I
- Commerce : Rs. 16,290/- for General/BC II and Rs. 15,740/- for SC/ST/BC I
- Arts : Rs. 16,890/- for General/BC II and Rs. 16,440/- for SC/ST/BC I
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?