21st April 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

When is the manipal MBBS entrance exam? What is the date?

when manipal's for mbbs entrance exams held or which date

Related Questions:
  1. Date of upcoming Entrance Exam for MBBS by Manipal University?
  2. What is the next date of Manipal University of MBBS entrance exam?
  3. What is the date of Kasturba Manipal Medical College MBBS entrance exam?
  4. How to prepare for manipal entrance exam for MBBS? Books to be referred to get a seat in Manipal?
  5. What is the last date of submission of application form for Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  6. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Number of MBBS seats available in Manipal university? What's the schedule for the Entrance Exam?
  8. Is there any chance for me to get admission for MBBS having scored 147 out of 240 in MBBS Entrance Exam of Manipal University?
  9. Can I get a seat in MBBS in Manipal University after scoring 147/240 in MBBS manipal entrance exam?
  10. Expected rank in Manipal MBBS entrance exam after a score of 177?
  11. From which site can I get Manipal MBBS entrance exam past years question papers?
  12. Previous year cut off in uget manipal mbbs entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any chance for securing admission for MBBS in Manipal after scoring 119/240?
  14. Will I get MBBS after scoring 138/240? Any chance for MBBS in Mangalore/Manipal?
  15. Any chance to get selected in Manipal after scoring 151/240 in Manipal MBBS?
  16. What is the cutoff marks and rank required for MBBS entrance exam in manipal university?
  17. Any chance to get admission in MBBS course in Manipal? I have scored 153/240 in Manipal Medical entrance exam
  18. Can I get MBBS seat after scoring 181/240 score in Manipal MBBS entrance? What will be my probable rank? Any chance for freeship?
19th September 2015, 09:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the manipal MBBS entrance exam? What is the date?

As you are looking to appear in the MBBS Entrance Exam conducted by Manipal University, so here I am providing important dates as given below::::::::::>>>>>

~> Last date for receipt

~> Examination dates
14.04.2015 to 15.05.2015

=> Eligibility Criteria.

~> Candidates must have passed in Class 12th with Science (Biology, Physics & Chemistry) from any recognized Board.

~> Age = 18 to 28 years

the admission of candidate will be on the basis of Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?