26th May 2012, 12:34 PM
guruprasa

When is the MS entrance exam? Which exam should I undergo? How to join Ramiah Bangalore?

when is MS entrance exam,which exam i shuld undergo ? i want to join in ramaiah (bangalore) , im doing BE ( IS). final sem .plzz suggeat me detaily abut this..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  2. Do I have to undergo an entrance exam to do DNB or is it through an interview test?
  3. Which are the colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore? Procedure to join Viz entrance/Counseling? I have completed B.Com from Bangalore university during May
  4. Top 10 engineering colleges in which I can get selected through Karnataka CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I write the CET exam in Bangalore? I've done diploma in Bangalore from M.V.J Polytechnic and want to sit in CET exam in Bangalore
  6. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  7. Am i eligible for degree with 55% marks? I have completed B.Ed with 58%
  8. How to become a Lieutenant after B.Com?
  9. Requirements for the entrance exam for B.Stat in ISI institution in Bangalore? Which are the subjects involved? How to prepare for it?
  10. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  11. Colleges for M.Tech(biotech) with GATE score of 231?
  12. Eligibility to do diploma in Radiology after BAMS? -- [New]
  13. Can I be eligible for CET exam after completing diploma in Bangalore? I have 2 years work experience in Bangalore
  14. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?
  16. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  17. Total fee structure for one year Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering? Best college for Mechanical Engineering for Merchant Navy?
  18. Is there any coaching centre in Bangalore for Sainik School entrance exam for admission in class 6?
21st July 2019, 11:02 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: When is the MS entrance exam? Which exam should I undergo? How to join Ramiah Bangalore?

M.S. Ramaiah University conducts their own entrance exam for admission to M.S.(Master of Research) courses. Candidates interested in admission to M.S. courses in M.S.Ramaiah University can contact directly to admission office of university.

M.S (Master of Research) Eligibility
- You must have passed 4 years bachelor's degree in the subject area of research with at least 2nd class from a recognized university.
- You also need to secure minimum stipulated score in written test as well as in interview specified by university.

M.S. Courses In M.S.Ramaiah University
- Engineering and Technology
- Art and Design
- Hospitality Management and Catering Technology
- Dental Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Life and Allied Health Sciences
- Management and Commerce
- Mathematical and Physical Sciences

M.S. Courses Fees Structure
- Application Fee : Rs. 1500
- Tuition Fee : Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for Full Time as well as Part Time courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?