12th September 2012, 12:38 AM
Shahavali shaikh

When is the NDA 2nd examination?

When nda second examination....please tell me the date for the same

5th October 2012, 01:24 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the NDA 2nd examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahavali shaikh View Post
When nda second examination....please tell me the date for the same
Sorry to say that NDA(II) Examination for this year was already completed on 19/08/2012, If you have missed the chance then you have to wait for the next examination Notification, the Notification of Next year NDA(I) Examination is going to be Published soon in the month of December this year and after notification you are eligible to fill online application form.

Only unmarried male candidates between the age of 16.5 to 19 years are eligible for NDA Examination.

=> Nationality : You must either be a citizen of India OR a subject of Bhutan OR a subject of Nepal

=> You must be Unmarried to apply for NDA Examination.

The Notification of Next NDA(I) Examination is going to published soon on 22/Dec/2012 and after notification online registrations started.

You are born not earlier than 2nd January, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1997 to apply for next year NDA Examination.

Educational Qualifications:

This examination is conducted for 3 wings and you have to apply as per the educational qualification mentioned below:

=> For Army wing: You have to complete your 12th examination or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

=> For Air Force and Naval Wings: You have to pass in your 12th Class or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board.

So, wait for the NDA Examination notification and then apply online for more details check official website.

http://upsc.gov.in
5th October 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When is the NDA 2nd examination?

How to fill admission forum for Bsc mathematics in top 10 colleges in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?