10th January 2011, 08:43 PM
Afaq ahmad Siddiqui

How to prepare for NDA entrance examination? What are the Physical requirements to join NDA?

I am a student of class 11th . I want to join NDA after my 12th board exams. My question is how should I prepare my self for NDA enterence examination? What are physical requirements for a candidate to join NDA?

16th January 2011, 12:27 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to prepare for NDA entrance examination? What are the Physical requirements to join NDA?

hello,

If you really want to apply for NDA then you have to write NDA exam.It is done twice a year.There is two parts:

1.written
2.interview.

For written it is mainly based on the general topics,history,geo,civics and gk. you need to have good knowledge about this.

books:
NDA entrance test book- bright careers,gupta's.

For SSB interview you can see the SSb interview guide by gupta's which is easily available in the market.

regards,
yash
16th January 2011, 01:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NDA entrance examination? What are the Physical requirements to join NDA?

You need to score more than 60 % marks in the +2 as to be eligible for NDA. The age requirement for the exam is to be in between 16 ½ and within 19 yrs of age. You need to be very good at math’s and physics . There are lots of coaching centers which offers training for the exam.
17th February 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

if i am scoring average marks in all subject and in math lesser than average then will i get entrance in nda
18th February 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i have eyesite 3.5 on both eyes can i elegible in NDA medical test
19th February 2011, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Can i join in nda without writting exam
21st February 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of nda and how i prepare this exam
22nd February 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other examination except 'written test and SSB interview'?
23rd February 2011, 08:01 PM
jincy eapen

For NDA if you have the NCC certificates you can easily get in through it,
the hurdle is that how to perform in physical,and physical test can only be cleared if you are a good exerciser.
24th February 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the ability of the eye to get in through
25th March 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

scoring marks is average in math
26th March 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO TAKE A ADMISSTION & WEARIN MUMBAI CAN YOU TALE ME PLISE
28th March 2011, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

M n stdnt of pcm in 10 2 so, wat wud b ma actl syllabus for d NDA exam ?
28th March 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

What type of exercise are in nda traning
30th March 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir what if i am somehow able to pass all the test and not able to score 60 percentage
2nd April 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for SSB?? Is SSB book necessary? What all questions were asked?
11th April 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

SIR I DON'T HAVE 60% MARKS IN SSC CAN I APPLY NDA EXAM PLEASE TELL ME
15th April 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

i am studying 11th and i have a thought of joining as an airman and do my engg. by distance education plan.can i go with this idea
20th April 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

what is height limit for nda
24th April 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i have given my 12th exam with pcb group can i will be able
26th April 2011, 08:11 PM
ZChirag aggarwal

Thumbs up Re: How to prepare for NDA entrance examination? What are the Physical requirements to join NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afaq ahmad Siddiqui View Post
I am a student of class 11th . I want to join NDA after my 12th board exams. My question is how should I prepare my self for NDA enterence examination? What are physical requirements for a candidate to join NDA?
You can take the NDA entrance exam right after class XI.

Clear the UPSC exam and a 5-day Service Selection Board interview, pass

your medicals, and you're in NDA. Three years in NDA and you will be a much

improved person. You should buy a book for NDA which contains previous

10year question papers as it will help you a lot.

Apart from providing graduation degrees, NDA has the finest infrastructure for

professional training. You'll find phenomenal opportunities to develop your

personality and cultivate new interests.

There are 31 extra-curricular activities to choose from. You have aero-

modeling, golf, gliding, sailing, wind surfing, astronomy, photography and many

more. For more details about NDA KHADAKWASLA visit websitewww.nda.nic.in
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9788178124414.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	28899   Click image for larger version

Name:	Sahitya-Maths-for-NDA-Entrance-Exam.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	28900  
27th April 2011, 05:38 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afaq ahmad Siddiqui View Post
hello

most important thing you require first your age should upto the required age and second thing you should practice to 10 and 11 maths , english should be prepared and general knowledge is also requirement and in physical terms you should to be physically fit and for eyes little bit linearity is there but in navy and in army but not in air force
28th April 2011, 05:03 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: How to prepare for NDA entrance examination? What are the Physical requirements to join NDA?

It is good thing that students such as yourself want to join the NDA to be part of the defence forces and serve our Great Nation.

For Self Study preparation of NDA exam, I suggest you can use the following books as study material:

As there are many candidate who appear for the exam, so you need to prepare well to get selected.

For complete details, on physical standards, visit the following link:

http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notific...ical Standards
30th April 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

after isc which post is vacant
15th May 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done commerce in 2 and i want to become an army men.
is it possible to become NDA after having courses lyk commerce??????
pls reply
26th May 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for the NDA exam in Physical. What are the basic Requirement for its Physical
1st June 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir if i got commerc in class 11th can i join nda armed force any realitionship because my father in indian army in eme
5th June 2011, 10:41 PM
shadab6g

yes you can applyy. minumum % is 60%
5th June 2011, 10:42 PM
shadab6g

yes you can join nda but you can only opt for army only because you belong to commerce stream
29th June 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

I am presently in class eleventh studying physics,chemistry,maths and engineering drawing,I have scored CGPA 7.8 and got A2 in maths,my date of birth is fourteen june nineteen nintyfive,i am good in running and basics,I want to pass NDA exam and serve for INDIAN NATIONAL ARMY.My question is can i give NDA exam this present year 2011?
5th July 2011, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir .me diploma student hu meri height 5.5 hai kya me nda join kar sakta hu.pls tell me
8th July 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am 11 class student my father works in indian army plz advise me for NDA prepration my id is [email protected]
8th July 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to prepare for the NDA exam in Physical. What are the basic Requirement for its Physical
i am studing th class shuld aplay nda
8th July 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i am complit my 12th (comers) std shuld i apllay nda
9th July 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

in which web site we download the question paper?
20th July 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ! i am in 11th class opted for pcm pe , i dont go for any coaching classes and i want to clear NDA AT ANY CASE . My question is how should i prepare for nda entrance, interview , physical & medical test????? pls reply me sir.
22nd July 2011, 11:38 PM
anil_kumar89

If you really want to apply for NDA then you have to write NDA exam.It is done twice a year.There is two parts:

written
interview.
For written it is mainly based on the general topics,history,geo,civics and gk. you need
to have good knowledge about this.

books:NDA entrance test book- bright careers,gupta's.
13th August 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

how much marks needed to clear the exam??????????????
plssss reply soon....
VIKAS
1st September 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the requirement for the physical entrance test for the NDA ? AND ENGLISH SPEAKING IS COMPULSORY OR NOT? RPLY........
1st September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH IS NEEDED TO CLEAR THE NDA WRITTEN EXAM.......
7th September 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

result of nda test 21-8-2011 which of the date came
8th September 2011, 12:02 AM
sandeepsonipoly

Smile Re: How to prepare for NDA entrance examination? What are the Physical requirements to join NDA?

Dear Afaq ahmad Siddiqui

it is good thing u are studying in 11th you have a enough time to prepare for NDA.but still remind age limit for NDA is 17 to 21.if u solve numerical problem of PCM and clear ur basic u will clear NDA.physical requirement for NDA is necessary. u have to good health and eye sight.
8th September 2011, 01:15 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
i have eye site 3.5 on both eyes can i legible in EDA medical test
8th September 2011, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

my 12th standard marks are less than 60%. but i have completed my bsc biotechnology with above 60%. my age is 24yrs. i m i eligible to write nda exams to join airforce?
8th September 2011, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

From where can i download NDA application forms.
16th September 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of xii i want join nda. i have english lit. in xii class. i want ask to you about guidence books and physical needs in nda
17th October 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I am study in 11th arts but my tenth percentage is 54 can i join to NDA?
17th October 2011, 08:30 PM
goutambiswas87

hi,
At first you have to passed 12th standard with min 60% marks.
Your age limit should be 16.6 to 19 years.

thanks...
19th October 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I had a operations in my leg & i had brought 58% in 12th ? Iam applicable
28th October 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

now i am in std 9 how must i prepare my physical for air force till std 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?