13th August 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

When is the pre state exam? What is the syllabus of the exam?

Sir,please tell me in which period state preliminary exam held on?and send me new syllabus of related exam in my email id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. When is the pre state exam? What is the syllabus of the exam?
  2. What's the Exam Date and syllabus for SLET(Computer Science) of Gujarat State?
  3. What is the state syllabus or CBSE syllabus?
  4. Syllabus for the state bank of India? How to prepare for that exam?
  5. What is the revised syllabus for MPSC state services pre exam?
  6. Syllabus of MPSC Preliminary exam? I have applied for state services preliminary exam
  7. Date of SLET Exam in Chattisgarh state? Syllabus and Pattern of the Exam? When to get the forms for SLET Exam?
  8. Syllabus for Science and Technology for State Exam in Haryana?
  9. Exam pattern and syllabus of WBSEDCL?
  10. Last year paper of SSLC Board exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  11. Required Qualification for Drug Inspector Exam of MPSC? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam? Date of this Exam? Do I need to have Industrial Experience for this?
  12. Qualification and syllabus for D.I exam according to MPSC? Is Industrial Experience a must for this exam?
  13. What is the syllabus for UDC entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus and date of SLET exam in Kerala?
  15. What would be the home state for the candidate who has completed 12th and appeared in JEE Main both from different states? For which state candidate can avail state quota seat? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure of becoming a drug inspector? Syllabus of the exam?Is there any scholarship for M.Pharm for PG?
  17. What is the pattern of PMT entrance exam and what is the syllabus?
  18. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
17th September 2013, 11:42 AM
iliash786
Junior Member+

Default Re: When is the pre state exam? What is the syllabus of the exam?

i think this is the Syllabus for Preliminary Exam: - The preliminary exam consists of four papers i.e. General Knowledge, General English, General Marathi and General Studies.

After passing the preliminary exam, candidates will be qualified for Main exam. In main exam, there will be six papers; two languages papers (English & Marathi) and four papers in General Studies. The four papers are given below:-

- History & Geography (with reference to Maharashtra)

- Indian Constitution & Politics

- Human Resource Developments and Human Rights

- Economy & Planning, Economics of Development & Agriculture and Science & Technology Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?