23rd September 2012, 01:13 PM
Prattay Dutta Chowdhury

When are the results of the examination of Group D recruitment held by Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway

When the result of the examination of Group D recruitment held by Railway
Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway on 24.06.2012 will be out?

17th October 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of the examination of Group D recruitment held by Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway

How do you confirm the application to me on hubli RRC group D post eligable or not eligable.
16th January 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When are the results of the examination of Group D recruitment held by Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway

i want to see the result for writen exam under nfr rrc
30th January 2014, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

result of rrb digha ghat patna group d .examination held in 17/11/2o13
31st January 2014, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

please give me answer when will be come result of group d rrc gorakhpur 2012
22nd March 2014, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

when will the result of the written examination held at malda on 1/12/2013 for group D be declared?
16th September 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,I have given good exam of rrb kolkata on 1/12/2013, en-0112. i want to know , when this result will be helt . pls tell me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?