10th September 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

When are the results for JBT?

what is my rank in jbt haryana 2012 my registration No is 104196

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for JBT course? Is it possible to get admission from IGNOU from JBT?
  2. What is the required eligibility criteria for getting in 11th? Date of sale of application forms?
  3. How to do JBT course after passing 12th in PSEB? What is the procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  4. List of government JBT colleges available in Faridabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? How may I get details?
  5. How to apply for JBT entrance exam? Last date of submission of forms? From where to get JBT exam forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the counseling date of JBT?
  7. Complete information about JBT course? I want to do JBT course from a good Delhi university
  8. Selection Procedure and Placements after completion of JBT course?
  9. Is M.A English valid in Haryana government education department -- [New]
  10. Can I do JBT course along with M.Com? Is it compulsory to wear a saree on training days for JBT course?
  11. How to do JBT course from Bangalore?
  12. Full information about JBT course? Procedure to do JBT course after 12th?
  13. List of JBT Colleges available in Haryana? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  14. When will be the JBT entrance exam? I have passed 12th from commerce
  15. JBT Delhi course after 12th? How to apply for it and when are the application forms introduced?
  16. Difference between the course of D.Ed and JBT? Is there any institute in Haryana conducting JBT course?
  17. Can I do both JBT and B.Sc simultaneously? Which one is more preferred? I've completed 12th std from CBSE board
  18. Date of start of JBT courses? Eligibility criteria for JBT course?
15th January 2016, 09:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When are the results for JBT?

You can follow some of the steps to getting the results for JBT as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

>> First of all you can go at official website of JBT HARYANA.

>> Now you can find the option of Result at HOME PAGE.

>> Here there are many result available so you can select or tap on the JBT result option.

>> After that you can enter your roll no.

>> At last tap on the seacrh option and now you will get your JBT result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?