14th September 2012, 03:06 PM
Himanshu Rattan

When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU

Hello,
I have completed Masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU this year and got 59%,can you help me to tell when should i apply for NET Exam in Tourism Management stream and what would be the last date for the submission.
Thanks,
Himanshu Rattan,

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. For which subject should I apply in NET SET exam after completing B.Tech in Hotel Management with first class from Nagpur University and Masters degree in Tourism Management from IGNOU with 50%?
  3. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism? -- [New]
  9. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course
  11. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  12. What is the procedure to apply in Tourism Department after doing masters in Tourism
  13. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  14. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  15. which degree is good for me after completing masters degree in Tourism Management
  16. Job openings Tourism in Maharashtra? How to apply for it?
  17. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  18. Eligibility for Masters from IGNOU?
21st February 2013, 11:53 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU

UGC-NET exams are held in June and December each year

Next UGC-NET exams would be held in march 2013
You can fill the forms in March 2013 through the website www.ugcnetonline.in

Eligibilty to apply for this exams is:
Post Graduation pass
Minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation for the General and OBC candidates
Minimum 50% marks for the SC/ST candidates

There will be three papers and all the three papers will be objective mode only
17th March 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU

Am a tourism students at mankwe OBIT FET college i dnt knw where 2 stared when i complete my course its ma second year now,can u please help me 0824704527
3rd April 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the scope of teaching jobs in government colleges after clearing NET having a PG in tourism.
anupam kumar.
8th September 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Done master in tourism management from ignou want to sit in NET exam. What is the last date and what is the procedure to enroll
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?