24th August 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Required Eligibility criteria and Procedure to join B.Ed course in IGNOU?

what is the eligiblity criteria and admission process of B.ED from MDU.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join B.Com private course offered by IGNOU from Indore? What's the eligibility criteria for this course?
  2. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to join B.Ed from IGNOU?
  4. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance?
  5. Eligibility for joining CBI and qualifications required? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Phil course in Distance Learning at IGNOU?
  7. Procedure to join Navy after B.Tech Computer Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  9. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  10. Required Eligibility criteria to join Graduation in IGNOU being a candidate working in Air Force?
  11. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course
  12. Required Eligibility criteria and Procedure to join NDA?
  13. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Eligibility Criteria of IAS Exam and Procedure to Join FICCI and IFCI?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for OPENMAT being a BBA final semester student? -- [New]
8th November 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria and Procedure to join B.Ed course in IGNOU?

what is minimum qualification for doing B.ed
20th November 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Eligibility criteria and Procedure to join B.Ed course in IGNOU?

i have done B.B.A from Punjab technical Univrsity..Can i do B.ed after this..
1st December 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done mca from smu
3rd April 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have done bcom from IGNOU, M I eligible for doing Bed.?
25th May 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir. am not able to get my experience certificate from school where i worked as a teacher for 4 years ? then how to apply for b.ed?
4th June 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to do Msc. (Maths) from IGNOU. So Please tell me the eligibility criteria.
21st June 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.SC.,computer science..I joined B.ed..after completing B.ed can i wrote the TET exam??
20th July 2013, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i have completed Bcom and then completed MA history can i join in ignou bed
2nd August 2013, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in m.phil.as well as in b.ed. In IGNOU
2nd August 2013, 12:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Graduation with 50% marks is required for admission into B.Ed course from IGNOU. The duration of B.Ed from IGNOU will be 2 years.

Also you must have teaching experience if you want to do B.Ed from IGNOU. This is the criteria because you have to do on distance mode . So if you are teaching in a private school then you can apply for IGNOU B.Ed.

Those who belong to SC/ST/PWD can get 5% relaxation in marks for admission into B.Ed course.

The admission into B.Ed course will be on the idea of rank in the entrance examination.

There are many Distance University that offers B.Ed course and they conduct their own test. so you'll be able to apply for the admission once the notification for it are released.

For more information Click Here
12th November 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bed but i have 41 percent can i do admision there ?
23rd June 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Mein b.a ignou se ki Hai ab Mein B.ed Krna Chati Hu Yhi Se or Igonu Ki Confition Hai Ke 2 exprience in Teaching Hona Chayie Bt Mera As Lab Assitt Ka exprience Hai in Recognixe School To Aap Mujhe Btayie Ke Mujhe Add Mil Skti Hai Ke Nhi
25th June 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

I have only 42% and have teaching experience of 9 years.am in service teacher.how can apply for b.ed course?
19th July 2014, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

I passed BA with 42.55% this year.i m sc candidate. bt i have no any exp. of teaching please sir tell me do i able to ignou b ed.
14th August 2014, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I passed Graduation with 43%.Do I get Admission in a regular BEd.college ?
28th August 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BSc(maths) in 2010 with 49.33%marks.Can I take admission in B.ed in igou.
8th January 2015, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

I am a commerce graduate with only 45% marks.I am very much interested to do b.ed..Will I get chance to do b.ed in ignou?
30th July 2015, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.tech in computer sc. and eng. can I do b.ed and can i apply in CTET?
20th February 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I passed Graduation with 43% and M A with 52%. Do I get Admission in a regular or correspondence BEd.college ?
21st October 2016, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark to be scored in b.ed entrance to get selected for admission in b.ed course?
8th September 2017, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.sc. general course with 46% marks from calcutta university and teaching in a private school. How can I applied for the b.ed. course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?