10th August 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

When should I register for CS executive? I am in 3rd year Banking and Insurance

im in third year banking and insurance .. if i have to register for cs executive exam when should i register?? and as we have semester pattern i will get my 5th sem result in the month of jan and 6th sem in june... so can i attempt for executive exam in june or dec next year??

Related Questions:
  1. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance? -- [New]
  2. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. When shall I register for executive program?
  4. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I join CS after passing B.Com?
  6. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  7. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  9. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  10. What to do after passing 12th from commerce?
  11. What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance
  12. What should i do to join company secretary course after studying Banking and Insurance?
  13. How to register for CS executive exam? Is there any criteria for it?
  14. How to register for CS executive course?
  15. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  16. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  17. Can I do CS course after the completion of BBA course? Procedure for doing CS course?
  18. Can I get good jobs after completion of BBI course having completed HSC Exam with 50%?
10th January 2013, 10:39 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I register for CS executive? I am in 3rd year Banking and Insurance

Eligibilty to take admission in the CS executive Programme is Foundation course pass of the CS programme or Graduation Pass.

Cut Off Dates for Admission to Executive Course
28th February for December Exams in the same year
31st August for June Exam next year

So, you can take Provisional admission in the Executive Programme for the december exams.

There are 6 papers that you have to give in the ICSI executive level
>> General and Commercial Laws
>> Company Accounts, cost and management accounting
>> Tax Laws
>> Company Laws
>> Economic and Labour Laws
>> Securities Laws and Compliances
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?