22nd February 2017, 01:11 PM
Ningaraju.H

When the University of Patna conducts entrance exam for B.Ed course? Seats available for B.Ed course?

Hello sir, I am a girl candidate from Barauni, Bihar. I want to study B.Ed course from University of Patna. Please tell me when the entrance exam be conducted for admission? Seats available for B.Ed course?

31st December 2017, 04:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the University of Patna conducts entrance exam for B.Ed course? Seats available for B.Ed course?

To get admission in B.Ed course in the colleges affiliated with Patna University candidates have to appear and qualify in admission entrance test conducted by university.

Notification is not released for 2018 examination but expected to be conducted in July.

Examination is conducted in pen and paper mode. The required qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% or master degree with minimum 55%.

So, you can appear and qualify in examination to get admission.

The total number of seats available in course is 300 ( including 100 self financing course ).

For any updates regarding examination visit at official website of university at www.patnauniversity.ac.in .
31st December 2017, 05:57 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the University of Patna conducts entrance exam for B.Ed course? Seats available for B.Ed course?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education and is two year duration course.

Yes, Patna university offers B.Ed course. To get admission one have to qualify in admission entrance test conducted by university.

The college offering the course is Patna Women's College as well as Patna Training College.

Candidate must have completed bachelor degree or master degree from a recognised university to appear in examination.

Total number of seats = 300.

The schedule for 2018 entrance examination is not available now. For detail information visit at http://www.patnauniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?