18th May 2012, 07:33 PM
Smily22

How to prepare for Entrance Exam for B.Ed course of Patna University?

How do i prepare for Bed entrance test in patna university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for Entrance Exam for B.Ed course of Patna University?
  2. How to take admission in M.Com in universities like Delhi University, BHU after pursuing B.Com from Patna University? What is the syllabus and how to prepare well for the exam?
  3. How to prepare for NDA entrance exam?
  4. Am I eligible for NIMSET? I have 57% marks in 12th and I have done my graduation from Patna University
  5. How should I prepare for EDCET entrance exam?
  6. Which entrance exam to answer to do B.Ed in Mumbai? How to prepare for the exam?
  7. Does place matters to prepare for SSC like exams? Best coaching in Patna for competitive exams -- [New]
  8. Eligibility for BA LLB after 12th(Non-Medical) -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam?
  10. How should I prepare for IAS after passing B.Com from patna university? What is the syllabus for civil services? Best institutes for IAS for commerce subject student?
  11. How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?
  12. Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?
  13. List of universities in Bihar offering Ph.D in computer? I've completed MCA
  14. List of universities for MCA in Patna?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Ed course having done B.Ed in Hindi?
  16. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  17. How to prepare for M.Com entrance exam for admission into Nagarjuna University? What is the exam paper pattern?
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
26th September 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Entrance Exam for B.Ed course of Patna University?

what is the syllabus of b.ed entrance exam Magadh university PATNA
26th May 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Entrance Exam for B.Ed course of Patna University?

how do i prepare for b.ed entrance test from patna college
4th July 2013, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

show me the previous question B.ED entrance exam of patna university
10th July 2013, 06:54 PM

How do i prepare for the entrance exam for B.Ed course from patna university batch 2013-14
Plz guide me for the same.

Thanking you

Roopam
19th July 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

same question hw 2 perpare 4 d entranc xm of Patna University?
12th August 2015, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Entrance exam of B.Ed course of bihar university? Also tell the name of books suitable for the prepartion of entrance exam.
9th July 2016, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare beet entrance exam, pls provide previous year question paper of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?