24th July 2016, 02:41 PM
Rajat kujur

When will the admission list for class 11 of Jawahar Navodaya Vidylaya Samiti School Barobisa be out?

Hello Sir, I want to know that When will the admission list for class 11 of Jawahar Navodaya Vidylaya Samiti School Barobisa be out? Please answer as soon as possible.

27th August 2016, 10:21 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the admission list for class 11 of Jawahar Navodaya Vidylaya Samiti School Barobisa be out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat kujur View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know that When will the admission list for class 11 of Jawahar Navodaya Vidylaya Samiti School Barobisa be out? Please answer as soon as possible.
Navodaya Vidyalaya announces results in newspaper as well as online after the results are declared.

To view results, you have to visit their official site regularly i.e.http://www.navodaya.nic.in

Also, check regularly the daily newspaper for admission list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?