23rd August 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

When will the advertisement come out for Nursing Officer in Indian Army?

Dear Sir/Mam
may I request you to let me know about your advt for next rect as nursing Officer in indian army on this ID [email protected]

3rd September 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the advertisement come out for Nursing Officer in Indian Army?

now i am competed bsc nursing. my name is Mr.ajith .i have interest to join in military.
3rd September 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the advertisement come out for Nursing Officer in Indian Army?

i am completed bsc nursing .my name is Mr.ajith,i have interested to join in military
3rd September 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

sir please sent next male nurse recruitment date.my id [email protected]
7th September 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please inform me about the advertiesment of the milatry nursing services form 2011-2012, that when they will get realesed my email id in [email protected]
i will be thankful to you sir
13th September 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
When will the advertisement for Nursing Officer in Indian Army (MNS) for 2011-2012 will be released. can you be kind enough to send the details in my email id.
[email protected]
Thank you with anticipation
15th September 2011, 02:08 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
Both the (Indian) Military Nursing Service and also the (Indian) Army Medical Corps .... medical officers come under dgafms with liability to be posted to any service. .... The blog team indemnifies itself of any legal issues that may arise out of any ... No operational/ security/ business/ commercial matters will be entertained. ...
Thanks,
29th September 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam
may I request you to let me know about your advt for next rect as nursing Officer in indian army on this ID [email protected]
29th September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
May i request u to let me know about your advt &date of submission of form for 2011-12 as nursing officer on this ID [email protected]
9th November 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

when forms of mns will come dis year?
11th December 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

may I request you to let me know about advt for next rect as nursing Officer in indian army on mt ID [email protected]
11th December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam
may I request you to let me know about advt for next rect as nursing Officer in indian army on my ID [email protected]
11th January 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'm

I need to know about the advertisement for nursing officer in Indian Army(2012)
11th January 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Ma'm

I need to know about advt for nursing officer in Indian Army(2012)...........give me response on this [email protected]
17th March 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

When nursing MER application form available in market?
26th March 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

sir , i,m intersted in job in army nursing , i,m comleted gnm diploma .in pune. pl. guide me .
2nd April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to knw abt the entrance exam dates for entering army as a nursing officer.please let me knw info on my [email protected]. . . .
11th April 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

sir/mdm, im working as instructor in NCC, so i need ur guidance for information about when n how to apply for MNS since im having many cadets who are willing to join ... So i request u to kindly provide me some info pls
22nd August 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I need to know about advt for nursing officer in Indian Army 2012 give me response on this email ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?