23rd October 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army being a son of retired Army Officer?

Hello sir,
my name is Abhisek pradhan. I want to be an Indian army because my father is also a retired Indian army.I have completed 12 in commerce from Nepal and now i am studying BBA.Therefore, my hobby is to be an Indian army.so i kindly request you to reply me.

26th October 2014, 12:29 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army being a son of retired Army Officer?

The best option for you to join as an officer in Indian Army is through NDA examination, which is conducted by UPSC every year two times. Since, you are studying BBA, if your age is between 16.5 to 19 years then only you can apply for NDA examination. The educational qualification required for NDA exam is 10+2 from a recognized board of education.

After completion of your BBA, you will be eligible for CDS examination and you will be only eligible for Indian Army through this examination.

The age limit for CDS exam for Indian Army is 19 to 25 years and you need to be an unmarried male. The exam is conducted by UPSC and you can apply for this exam through online mode via the official UPSC website.

The selection will be based on the performance in the following stages.

1. Written Exam
2. SSB Interview
3. Medical Fitness Test

For more information visit http://indianarmy.nic.in
14th April 2016, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir .my father is exservicemen. How I get relationship certificate from regiment center.what is the solution to get it
24th April 2016, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

How can i get a relationship certificate if my father is a ex-army man ?
9th February 2017, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how can I be a commission officer in the Indian Army? My father is a ex-honorary Lieutenant.
Please give the details.
15th April 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, iam Vijay i am a son of army service man I want to join indian army it's my only aim and dream i am a well runner (athletic) sports man state player and good hard worker I have correct height weight chest but my 10th %is 36 so can I join Indian army please reply me soon sir I hope you will understand my feeling
7th August 2017, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I'm interested to join in indian army but my current age is 31 years old (OBC),im completed 10th then Diploma Mechanical and Typewriting in English, is there any chance to join through by territorial army or Military Engineering Services as LDC or Material Assistant.
27th September 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 2 pass out from nios, and diploma in computer hardware networking from niit and my father is retired army officer can i eligible for an army soldier it will be great honour if I get this job contact:9613641993
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?