4th November 2011, 03:36 PM
atahar alam

When will the AIPMT medical forms be available online?

when all the aipmt medical form update at the net...could u pleaes tell me the date for it

7th November 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the AIPMT medical forms be available online?

when will be aipmt forms are available
21st November 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

When will the AIPMT forms will be available for 2012??
21st November 2011, 05:25 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello,Welcome to AIPMT 2012 Exam Section. Here you will find about AIPMT Exam 2012, AIPMT Coaching, Colleges, AIPMT Syllabus, Preparation, Paper Pattern, Sample Test Papers, Questions, AIPMT Notification, Important Dates, AIPMT Exam Date, Online AIPMT est and AIPMT Results.

AIPMT - All India Pre Medical, Pre Dental Entrance Examination is an Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS, BDS courses in top Medical Colleges and Instituttes in India.

AIPMT 2012 Paper Pattern:-

The Preliminary Examination would consist of one paper containing 200 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany Zoology) to be answered on the specially designed machine-gradable sheet using Ball Point Pen only.

The duration of paper would be 3 hours.

AIPMT 2012 FINAL EXAM

(Only for those who qualify in the Preliminary Examination)

The Final Examination would consist of two papers each of 2 hours duration. Paper-1 would contain questions from Physics and Chemistry and Paper-2 would contain questions from Biology (Botany Zoology).

The Final Examination will have conventional (non-objective) type of questions to be answered in the Answer Book supplied.

Language of the Question Papers

Candidates can opt for Question Papers either in English or in Hindi. This option should be exercised while filling in the Application Form. It cannot be changed later.

AIPMT 2012 Eligibility:-

(i) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL.

(ii) The upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.

Candidate must born on or between

(a) 01.01.82 to 01.01.95 (SC/ST/OBC Category)
(b) 01.01.87 to 01.01.95 (Other Category)

Qualifications :- The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.

Thanks sir,
22nd November 2011, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

when will be the application forms for 2012 issued and in which bank will be issued?
23rd November 2011, 12:41 PM
mridseth

My Date of Birth is 15/03/1995. I want to know whether I am eligible for appearing in AIPMT 2012.
25th November 2011, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

My DOB is 4 august 1995. Am i eligible for AIPMT test 2012? Kindly reply me at an earliest.
28th November 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 19 july 1995 am i eligible for aipmt enterance 2012 please tell me
3rd December 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

what is dd fees for aipmt for and exact date when the form will come
4th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

my DOB IS 07-04-1995 AM I available for AIPMT?
13th December 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

My DOB is 3/2/1995 am i eligible for AIPMT? when are the AIPMT forms available online?
20th December 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

why u r not showing apimt exam form date ??? Lazy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?