29th September 2010, 01:19 AM

GATE eligibility for final year student of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme

sir , i am in the final year of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme. am i eligible for GATE and tell me the various universities and recognised colleges along with their entrance examination , syllabus and last dates of their application form, wher i can apply for P.G. in biochemistry & biochemical technology or some other courses which are best for biochemistry students to do P.G. and can get good oppurtunity for job in research center with good money. plz sir reply

29th September 2010, 12:35 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

Default Re: GATE eligibility for final year student of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme

dear friend ,
sorry you are not eligible for gate exam. you fight this exam after completion post graduation.
29th September 2010, 03:47 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: GATE eligibility for final year student of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme

hello dear

the GATE eligibilty is given below

1.minimum graduation in engineering.

final year & prefinal year btech students are allowed to attain in the gate exam.

2.after msc doing msc. students are also eligibile to attain in the gate exam.

there have not any age limit to attain in the gate exam.

final year student of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme can't apply for gate exam.

all the best............
29th September 2010, 06:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Only B Tech, M Sc graduates or those who have done courses considered equivalent to B Tech are eligible for GATE. You will have had to score a first class too. Some the top colleges that offer M Sc in Biochemistry are Aligarh Muslim university, Christian Medical College, Vellore, AIIMS, BHU, etc. The sites of these colleges/universities will give you details of the admission process.
29th September 2010, 09:08 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: GATE eligibility for final year student of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme

dear friend,

As a student of B.Sc(H) biochemistry you are not eligible for GATE right now.

Among all graduate students only the student with B.Tech degree are eligible for GATE.

If you want to appear in GATE then you have to complete your PG degree then you can appear in GATE exam.

good luck.
30th September 2010, 12:46 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

at present you are not eligible for gate if you do the msc first then you will be applicable for gate ok dear
8th January 2011, 10:24 PM
kiran wagh

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir , i am in the final year of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme. am i eligible for GATE and tell me the various universities and recognised colleges along with their entrance examination , syllabus and last dates of their application form, wher i can apply for P.G. in biochemistry & biochemical technology or some other courses which are best for biochemistry students to do P.G. and can get good oppurtunity for job in research center with good money. plz sir reply
sir im completed d pharmacy then how to go for last year bsc what is the proccdure
4th February 2011, 08:10 PM
Ankur agrawal

First thing u appear for gate exam and work hard if u clear that definately go for their , i think for ur stram guvahati IIT is best lets try for that,
4th February 2011, 08:12 PM
Ankur agrawal

One thing is that if u can not clear(hard luck ) then P.G. is good option to apply for research exam of india so u have a chance to go research line...
4th February 2011, 08:31 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

GATE eligibility for final year student of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme
the GATE eligibilty is given below
1.minimum graduation in engineering.
final year & prefinal year btech students are allowed to attain in the gate exam.
2.after msc doing msc. students are also eligibile to attain in the gate exam.
there have not any age limit to attain in the gate exam.
final year student of B.Sc(H)biochemistry and biochemical technology 4 year programme can't apply for gate exam.

good luck
29th May 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i completed general bsc biochemistry i want to do msc medical biochemistry what is the eligible conditions please tell me sir
5th November 2011, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ma'm,
i have just completed my m.sc with chemistry & I want to know that how i prepare for GATE XAMS means particular books,sample papers & also plz tell me best coaching centres for GATE preparation.
20th December 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what technical course can i do after completing my b.sc biochemistry
20th December 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what technical course can i do after completing my b.sc biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?