29th March 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing in Distance Learning for the year 2012?

i have completed my GNM COURSE in 2001.now i would like to join for post bsc nursing distance education. kindly provide me the date of 2012 entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India?
  2. Can I write the entrance exam for MSc Nursing? I have completing BSc Nursing course
  3. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  4. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  6. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  7. Where to get and when to get the forms for Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing?
  8. Can I get admission in DU after passing BSc IT through distance learning? I have scored 60% in every semester
  9. Can I participate in BSc Nursing entrance exam after passing examination with 2nd division? Books to be referred?
  10. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the value of B.Sc IT through distance learning mode in terms if job perspectives?
  12. When is the BSc Nursing entrance exam this year?
  13. What should I do after BSc Nursing?
  14. Is there any institute in India offering correspondence course or distance learning program for BSc Nursing Graduates? -- [New]
  15. Previous years BSc Nursing entrance exam question papers?
  16. Last year question papers of BSc Nursing entrance exam of Ladyhardinge College of Nursing? Tips to prepare for the exam?
  17. When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc Nursing for the year 2012?
  18. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?

30th March 2012, 10:57 AM
krish.prasad74

Smile Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing in Distance Learning for the year 2012?

DEAR Friend,

Christian Medical College, Vellore, will hold the entrance examination for admission to the Under Graduate Medical Courses at the Institute, on 18th May, 2012 at Bangalore, Calicut, Chennai, Delhi, Ernakulam, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Kottayam, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Puducherry, Salem, Thiruvananthapuram, Vellore, Vijayawada and Penang (Malaysia)

The courses to which admissions will be made include MBBS, B.Sc in Nursing and Allied Health Services Degree Courses (Group-A) and Diploma in Nursing, AHS Diploma Course and Analytical Clinical Pharmacology, M.Sc & DCPC courses (Group-B)
Age: For all Group-A courses, applicants should have been born on or before 31st December, 1995
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification prescribed is an equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years of study, the last two years of study comprising Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English
MBBS: Applicant should have passed in all subjects of the qualifying examination of the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination, (Academic) conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or any other equivalent examination in one and the same attempt in the subjects
Improvement marks of plus two examination will not be considered
A candidate seeking admission for MBBS, must have 60% marks at plus 2 level in each of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together) and should have an aggregate of 140/200 in these subjects, both at qualifying and competitive examinations and should have passed in English
It is 60% in each and 130/200 aggregate for BC, 55% in each and 120/200 aggregate for MBC, and 40% in each and 80/200 aggregate for SC/ST candidates
Sponsored Links
There are 10 open seats (1 central pool scheme, Govt of India and 2 SC/ST) and 50 sponsored seats
The tuition fee is Rs 20,000/-
B.Sc Nursing: Admission to B.Sc in Nursing, applicant should have a pass with 45% aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)
Only unmarried women candidates are eligible to apply for this course
There are 15 open seats (3 SC/ST) and 85 sponsored seats
The tuition fee is Rs 25,785/-
Eligibility and fee structure for other programmes are available in the information brochure
Entrance Examination: Entrance examination for Group-A admissions would be held in the morning and that for Group-B, in the afternoon on 18th May, 2012
The Group-A and Group-B Science examination will consist of multiple-choice questions in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Ability with emphasis on Speed and Accuracy and a few questions on issues of current topical interest
The examination will be conducted in English medium
Performance in this examination will be the basis for being called for the interviews, practical tests and final selections
Christian students who apply under sponsored category will be given a test of Bible Knowledge (50 multiple choice questions)
The General Paper (Non Science) will consist of multiple choice questions of a general nature, including very basic science, general knowledge, current awareness and general ability
The admission tests are all in English and will be of the objective or multiple choice answer type
There will be many questions printed in the test booklet
Each question will have five possible answers printed after it
Candidate will have to select the one best answer to each question
For the degree courses (MBBS, BSc (N) & AHS Degree Courses) there will be 60 questions each in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (120 minutes total) and 120 questions in General Ability including Speed and Accuracy and a few questions on issues of current topical interest (70 minutes)
The General Ability paper will be in two sections
Section-I will have 60 questions to be answered in 50 minutes and Section-II will have 60 questions to be answered in 20 minutes
The whole exam will be 3 hours 10 minutes long
For the Diploma courses, the examination consists of 25 questions each in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and 15 questions in General ability
The duration of the exam will be 90 minutes
There is no negative marking
In the Degree (MBBS, etc) combined entrance examination only, credit is given for questions not attempted (those left blank)
The credit given is equal to 1/5 (0.2) of the mark for that question
Interviews and Practical test for selection to the various courses will be held at Vellore
Those who write the All India Entrance in May and are short listed for interviews and practical tests will be intimated by letter sent by speed post around the first week of June
Hall ticket numbers of these candidates invited for interviews, will also be posted on the website around first week of June, 2012
Being called for interview does not necessarily mean selection or acceptance of eligibility
At the time of registration for interview and practical tests, original certificates should be produced for verification
Attested photocopies are admissible only for the interview but not for the registration for admission
The list of candidates provisionally selected will be put up on notice boards in the CMC, Vellore, College and Town campuses
Candidates can also access their results from the website http://home.cmcvellore.ac.in

21st May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing in Distance Learning for the year 2012?

when will be the last dateofadmissions for distance bsc postbasicnursing in Ignou and how to apply

9th June 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing in Distance Learning for the year 2012?

when will be the enternce exam for bsc nursing in distance education in mumbai

8th April 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I completed the anm(r) course. I have 4year job experince. Can i do bsc nursing(

15th October 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

When result of entrance exam will be declare?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?