7th January 2011, 07:07 PM
swathichandru

When will I be called by WIPRO to join the job? How much salary is provided after training period?

Hi,
I am from this year passout batch.I am placed in wipro. I want to know when will I be called and what will be the salary after training period.

15th January 2011, 11:41 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will I be called by WIPRO to join the job? How much salary is provided after training period?

Hi Friend,
Have some patience.
They will call you after completion of your final exam.
First you they will send you an appointment letter.
After that you will get called by the company to join them.
Also the date of joining will be mentioned in the appointment letter.
Wipro is a very reputed & good company so depending on your post you can get salary starting from 15,000 .
Till then relax & have fun.....
16th February 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I be called by WIPRO to join the job? How much salary is provided after training period?

what can i do after ba?in computer,technical line?
17th February 2011, 12:29 AM
chinudey20

Wipro is a good company. They will send you joining letter soon your final sem exam is over and results are out and salary will be around 15000-17000 during training period.
20th February 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Hii,
I am 2010 batch student and i got selected by wipro in an off-campus,when my offer letter and joinning letter come.
25th February 2011, 08:29 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

called by WIPRO to join the job

Wipro is a good company. They will send you joining letter soon your final sem exam is over and results are out and salary will be around 15000-17000 during training period
Wipro is a very reputed & good company so depending on your post you can get salary starting from 15,000 .

good luck
3rd March 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i am not having maths in 12th
can i qualify for the training eligibility of wipro........
23rd March 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i cleared the wipro 3 rounds they told me to we will send a mail within one week? but it takes more than 2 1/2 weeks no members in my group get a mail from wipro? will they send a mail or not ? please any body reply to me ?
16th May 2011, 03:32 AM
lavanya411

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathichandru View Post
Hi,
I am from this year passout batch.I am placed in wipro. I want to know when will I be called and what will be the salary after training period.
First three months : 7800
4th to 1year : 10300
1 to 2year : 12800
2 to 3year : 17800
3 to 4 year : 23800
17th May 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I have got call from Wipro for SAP MM consultant today from a lady suddenly that lady said will get back to you. but still i did not get call from her? pls tell me will i get call from wipro again for same posting?
27th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hi, will wipro accept 48.33% in 12th , i have 70% in 10th and 72% in my degree bsc
31st July 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i m selected in Wipro WASE Campus held on 20th july in belgaum.....if anybdy knw further process please reply me what can i do?
8th August 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I got placed in wipro through Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme 2011.When will they send appointment letter?
8th August 2011, 05:30 PM
sg1991

Hi friend, WIPRO is a big company. Since you are already placed in WIPRO, you need not worry. You may get the call in next 2 months. During this period you can improve your profile.

The salary depends on the institute from where you graduated. But generally the company offers a package of 3-3.5 lacs per annum in the starting.
8th August 2011, 06:01 PM
saurav9889

friend, congrats that u have been selected in wipro since its a reputed company. generally for IT companies the joining date will be scheduled 3-4 months after completion of ur course.so u can learn about IT in this spare time and have fun! also during the training period they will give u b/w 15-18,000 and after completion around 25,000 rupees
8th August 2011, 06:54 PM
rana2011
Banned

My Friend,

And the date of joining will be mentioned in the appointment letter.

Wipro is a very reputed & good company.

In my opinion depanding your post you can get salary 15,000 - 17,000 starting.

Best of luck!
11th September 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am 2010 B.com graduate. Currently pursuing my ICWA and have cleared group 2 in inter. Can anybody tel me what will b the starting salary in wipro?
25th September 2011, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

[email protected]....
hi,i am placed at wipro. what r the training procedures at wipro???????
4th October 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in wipro...when will i call for training.. whether i have intenship projects... i am a MCA student
7th October 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I am 2012 batch student pursuing
be in IT & got selected in Wipro via campus recruitment !When I will get my joining date ?
In training they are offering me 15000 per month
how much increment I will get after training ?
20th November 2011, 11:08 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

salary for freshers after training period in the companies like WIPRO is around 4 t0 5 lakh per annum.

salary also depends upon college and your performance in the technical test and interveiw and in training period in company.
24th November 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

When will I be called by WIPRO to join the job? How much salary is provided after training period?

I got selected in wipro...when will i call for training.. whether i have intenship projects... i am a M.Sc Software Engineering student
24th November 2011, 02:54 PM
haiiiiiiiii

I got selected in wipro...when will they call me for training.. whether i have intenship projects... i am a M.Sc Software Engineering student
1st December 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

where would be the training for freshers in wipro?
24th January 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

hi.. my friend has got placed in wipro fr the job profile IT mainframes.. she is a freasher and also got an oppurtunity to pursue her MS through BITs PILANI.. what will be her pay at present ? and what will be the pay after her completion of MS?
29th February 2012, 10:43 PM
drurv

Hi Friend,
Have some patience.
Till then relax & have fun.
12th August 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Hiiii....iam from civil engineering.....we have called for wipro training of 22nd of this month....what are the courses we have to learn before joining....?? and shal v need any preparation before we proceed...??
30th August 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi... I am Priyanka completed M.tech in VLSI DESIGN AND EMBEDDED SYSTEM in 2012.
Got placed in wipro technologies on campus in september 2011. I got offer letter in december and appointment letter in june. i want to know when i'l get joining date?
15th September 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i recieve my appointment letter for wipro in dec 2011 bt still i havn't recieved any joining mail or a mail prior to it containing the necessary document required at the time of joining related information. sir kindly help me before its to late.
17th October 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

hi,
I am 2008-2012 batch student,now completed my btech.i have placed in wipro on february.. got offer letter and appointment letter too..yet diidnt get the joining date..can anyone help me pls???
18th October 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

hi, are u got placed inTNSLPP'12 conducted by anna university. I too have the same pblm. They have scheduled the date between august to december 2012. If anyone got any info regarding , kindly help us . . .
6th November 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

hi..
I got placed in Wipro in TNSLPP-2012.I too didnt get any information.If anyone get any info regarding the date of joining means pls mail me :[email protected]
16th November 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi..
I got placed in Wipro in TNSLPP-2012.I too didnt get any information.If anyone get any info regarding the date of joining means pls mail me :[email protected]
hi, u r frm wch clg?? which location you have selected as first choice - chennai r bangalore
19th December 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I've got the joining update mail last week from wipro. I got placed in TNSLPP'12. When can I expect my joining date. Give a positive response.Thanks in advance. . .
23rd August 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hi i got placed at wipro in sep2012.when wil they send joining date???
3rd August 2014, 07:03 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavanya411 View Post
First three months : 7800
4th to 1year : 10300
1 to 2year : 12800
2 to 3year : 17800
3 to 4 year : 23800
First three months: 7800 4th to 1year: 10300 and this will hardly increase by 3 to 4% every year this is for BPO sector, I got a hike of 2000 Rs in 5 years. Think before spoiling your
6th August 2014, 11:01 PM
nazim shirgar

hey there.. my name is nazim. i attended wipro recruitment drive on 2-august-2014 at mumbai. i cleared group discussion as well as online aptitude test. and also got selected for hr round. i also attended an hr interview, they told me that they will mail me if i selected for the job. but i did not received any e-mail. i am quite tense. can anyone help me. plz reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?