20th March 2012, 09:02 PM
vibha malik

When will I get the entrance exam form for MSc Physics in DU? Procedure of admission?

When we get enterance fourm if we want to do m.sc. Physics in d.u?
What is the procedure of addmission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  2. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  3. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  4. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of sale of admission form for MSc Physics admission in DU?
  6. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  7. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam form in Maths, Chemistry and Physics?
  8. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  9. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  10. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam in Physics upto next year -- [New]
  11. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  12. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  13. Colleges in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh after for MSc Physics? Eligibility criteria of it? Last date to submit the form?
  14. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  15. Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
  16. Procedure to get admission for M.Tech course through GATE Exam after completion of M.Sc in Physics?
  17. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  18. MSc Physics admission procedure? Date of the CET?
13th July 2012, 10:33 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will I get the entrance exam form for MSc Physics in DU? Procedure of admission?

Hi

For MSc physics from DU you have to go under an enterance exam

The basic eligibility for filling up the form is
50% aggregate marks in graduation if you have done BSc physics from delhi university or other equivalent university

60% aggregate marks for B.Sc. (General/Programme/B.Sc. (Pass) B.Sc. (H) Electronic, B.A. Sc. (H) Instrumentation B.A. Sc. (H) Electronics (3 Years Course) after (10+2) from Delhi University or any other University whose examination is recognized as
equivalent to Delhi University and fulfill other conditions of eligibility

Now there are two exams for getting admission
They are
1)Joint Admission Test (JAM-2012) to M.Sc. in
Physics/Chemistry/Electronics conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology
(IITs)

2)Meritorious candidates qualifying the
M.Sc. Admission Entrance Test (2012) conducted by the University of Delhi.

For AET there are only few seats which are filled.

You have to score higher and clear the cut off to get into Master's course

The forms were available till 10th may and last date of submission 29th may
It costs Rs 250

Don't worry You could try it next year
The forms will be given in april/may next year and can be collected from their campus or through online payment

All the best..!!
30th May 2013, 11:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the entrance exam form for MSc Physics in DU? Procedure of admission?

Delhi University has recently invited application for admission to M.Sc in Physics. Bachelor degree in Physics with a minimum of 60% marks is the qualification required for M.Sc in Physics. Admissions are done either on merit basis or through written exams. Merit based selection process is conducted for candidates having the required qualification from Delhi University. Students from other universities should qualify the entrance test conducted by the University.
1st November 2013, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I get 57 in b.sc(pass) from mdu. Can i get admission in msc physics in du.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?