19th January 2011, 01:05 PM
yanki sherpa

When will i receive books and registration letter after joining BCA from IGNOU (Jan 2011 session)?

I have joined bca from Ignou of january2011 session but have received neither the registration letter nor the books .pls tell me when will i receive them

19th January 2011, 06:52 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will i receive books and registration letter after joining BCA from IGNOU (Jan 2011 session)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanki sherpa View Post
I have joined bca from Ignou of january2011 session but have received neither the registration letter nor the books .pls tell me when will i receive them
registration letter and books of the syllabus will be sent after getting your request and payment within a month. but if more time have passed, then you must contact IGNOU authorities about this. the contact details are given in the form which you would have filled to get registered
29th January 2011, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will i receive books and registration letter after joining BCA from IGNOU (Jan 2011 session)?

i had joined B.C.A. from ignou for january seesion but i had not receive joining letter ,so when will i receive books and registration letter ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?