15th November 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

When will be the Jawahalal Nehru University conduct the entrance exam for Masters in Social Science Program? How to prepare myself for the entrance exam?

when will jawaharlal nehru university conduct entrance exams for masters in social science program? how do i prepare myself for the entrance exam?

2nd July 2012, 11:14 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the Jawahalal Nehru University conduct the entrance exam for Masters in Social Science Program? How to prepare myself for the entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will jawaharlal nehru university conduct entrance exams for masters in social science program? how do i prepare myself for the entrance exam?

friend the exam date is already over.so you can try next year

[SIZE=4]JNU Entrance Exam 2012 Important Dates:

[/SIZE]Start of on-line application process: 6th February, 2012
Closing of on-line application process: 21st March, 2012
Start of issue of off-line application forms (only by post): 6th February, 2012
Last date for issue of off-line application (forms only by post): 5th March, 2012
Last date of submission of completed off-line application form: 21st March, 2012
Last date for submission of confirmation page of application form: 28th March, 2012

Candidates who are due to appear in respective qualifying examination prescribed for eligibility for admission to a particular programme are also eligible to appear in the entrance examination

In the event of their selection, they will be admitted only if their results of the qualifying examination are declared before 14th August, 2012 and they fulfil the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed in the prospectus
For detailed information visit our website http://www.jnu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?