3rd June 2019, 07:46 PM
lopamudra28

When will JEE Advanced result be declared?

I want to know the the date when the JEE Advanced result is going to be declared? And, which are the methods to know the results? Is there any way where I can submit my number and results get delivered to phone number as a text message?

7th June 2019, 04:52 PM
palabhishek1499

Default Re: When will JEE Advanced result be declared?

According to the brochure regarding JEE ADVANCED 2019 provided by the jee advanced official website,(i.e https://jeeadv.ac.in/), result will be declared on JUNE 14 2019.
Result will be available on their respective sites as given above, where a candidate could login and get through their result.
On the other hand, result will also provided on their respective phone numbers which a candidate has entered while applying for the JEE ADVANCED 2019.
Thus, on mobile a candidate only get to know that has he/she cleared their exam or not, while on the account they to know about their marks, how much they had scored.
7th June 2019, 06:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, JEE Advanced results are expected to be declared on June 14 by 10 AM. These results will be released by IIT Roorkee.

You can get your JEE Advanced result through this site: https://jeeadv.ac.in/. Here you will have enter JEE Advanced 2019 registration number, DOB, Mobile Number, Email id and then finally click on Submit button.

No, you cannot get your JEE Advanced result on phone number. Results can be accessed only via website.
9th June 2019, 10:08 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The result for JEE Advanced 2019 held on 26th May 2019 is tentatively scheduled to be declared on 14th June 2019 around 10:00 AM.

The result for the same examination can be accessed by referring to the link www.jeeadv.ac.in by giving required credentials.
12th June 2019, 02:28 PM
Deepanshu3010

According to the officials the JEE advanced 2019 result is expected to be declared on 14th June,2019.

The result will declare on the official website which is www.jeeadv.ac.in.

You will be able to know your result by login to your ID on the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?