5th February 2012, 12:50 PM
piyush582

When will the next recruitment(in Bhusawal or Varangoan) for charge man post in IOF be occurring? I've completed ME from Mumbai University

when is the next recruitment for chargeman post in IOF bhusawal or varangaon???
i have done mechanical engineering from mumbai university.
please reply as soon as possible.
regards!!

Related Questions:
  1. List of D.Ed colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  3. Am I eligible for officer job requirement post or IBPS exam after passing B.A in Mumbai University
  4. Last 5 years questions papers for Ordinance factory charge man Group B exam? -- [New]
  5. Can I do LLB from Mumbai University? I have completed FY SY and TYBA from Open University
  6. Am I eligible for job in an IT company after scoring 57% aggregate in B.E?
  7. Does this possible for me to do LLB from Mumbai being a candidate of staying in Mumbai for 5 years having completed B.Com from UP?
  8. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  9. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  10. What is the procedure for admission in Mumbai University? I have completed my graduation
  11. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  12. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  13. Can I do masters after completing BCAF by 79% from mumbai university
  14. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  15. Does MCA a good choice for me having completed B.Com from Mumbai University?
  16. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the provision in Mumbai university to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  18. Eligibility for post graduation in Psychology from Mumbai university? What all Provision available?
30th June 2023, 01:39 AM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Default Re: When will the next recruitment(in Bhusawal or Varangoan) for charge man post in IOF be occurring? I've completed ME from Mumbai University

The IOF conducts recruitment for various positions, including the post of Charge Man, through notifications and advertisements on their official website (https://ofbindia.gov.in/).

To find out about upcoming recruitment for the Charge Man post in IOF, I recommend visiting the official website mentioned above regularly. Look for the "Recruitment" or "Career" section where they post job announcements, notifications, and application procedures. You can also subscribe to their email notifications or follow their social media channels to receive updates on new job openings.

Additionally, keep an eye on employment news, newspapers, and job portals where IOF recruitment notifications are often published. These sources can provide information about recruitment dates, eligibility criteria, and application procedures.

Regarding the specific locations of Bhusawal or Varangoan, it's important to note that IOF vacancies can be available in different factories or units located throughout India. Therefore, it's advisable to broaden your search and explore opportunities in various IOF establishments.

For accurate and detailed information about the next recruitment for the Charge Man post in IOF and specific locations, I recommend regularly checking the official IOF website and referring to official notifications and announcements from the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?