18th July 2019, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

When would be GPSC exam conducted? Eligibility criteria?

Hi, I have completed my Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and wanted to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) examination. Am I eligible to apply for it? When should I apply? When would be the next GPSC exam conducted?

31st July 2019, 11:46 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: When would be GPSC exam conducted? Eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and wanted to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) examination. Am I eligible to apply for it? When should I apply? When would be the next GPSC exam conducted?
Yes, you are eligible for GPSC exam on the basis of your qualifications. But right now, you cannot apply for GPSC exam because last date to apply is over. You can apply for GPSC exam in the month of March next year.

Like UPSC exam, GPSC exam is also conducted in three stages i.e. Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview. Preliminary exam is conducted in end of April. While Interview is conducted in December. In January-February results of GPSC are declared.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?