26th November 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Where can I do inplant training in Hyderabad?

Iam a student of ECE
please suggest me where to do an inplant training in hyderbad.
send reply to mail id [email protected]

27th November 2012, 03:04 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where can I do inplant training in Hyderabad?

Hello,
Well, this is a very innovative decision. It is good that you want to have such a first hand experience in technology and software. In such training you will get a very good practical experience in different technology. All the industry related software are introduced to students. So this could be turning point in your career. One such training is going on and you can enroll into it by logging onto http://ncct.in/IPT_01.html. This training also includes lot of corporate related software and their implications and usage. Hope you enjoy the training.
19th April 2017, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I do inplant training in Hyderabad?

I am manju from civil 3 year in chennai. I want to do inplant training in this summer vocation can you please suggest me the companies offering training in summer for l month;and also that training will be more useful for me. Can you please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?