1st August 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Where can I find all the government exam notifications online?

Can somebody show a web path where all the government exam notificatins are present

29th September 2011, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I find all the government exam notifications online?

There are several government examinations which are conducted in India at the state and at the national level. Before the government examinations the concerned notifications will be officially published. You can get the notifications from the official websites of UPSC and SSC. In case of other details regarding a particular government company you can always refer the official websites of those particular government organizations. Apart from that there are many other websites such as sarkari naukri etc where in these notifications are availalable.
7th July 2022, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I find all the government exam notifications online?

what are the various exams for engineering students after their graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?