31st July 2012, 12:45 AM
JAMa7001

Where can I get 6 months petroleum engineering?

Please let me know where i can get six month petroleum engg. In maharashtra after b.e.mech.engg .is this course suitable for woman ?

23rd May 2016, 09:36 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where can I get 6 months petroleum engineering?

No, there is no 6 month course available for the Petroleum engineering. Petroleum Engineering is one of the most payable domain of engineering and Petroleum engineer should have a lot of practical skills along with theoretical knowledge. For that you must have to go for the 4 year Engineering course in Petroleum Engineering. And if you do not have sufficient time or if you have any other issue then you can do some technical course in mechanical engineering and you can easily get any job related to your skills. You can do fire safety courses, Instruments protection courses, Machines operating course etc.

On the basis of your skills and knowledge you can apply for the post in any Petroleum companies like Hindustan Petroleum, Bharat Petroleum, Reliance Petroleum, Indian Oil etc. These companies hires a lot of skilled people for industrial role, So you can go for these skill development courses and can make your career bright.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?