11th January 2011, 05:20 PM
DIPAK KUMAR NAYAK

Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?

I am a student of final year bsc biotech. my query is that after msc biotech where can i get a job? what would be the basic salary after that in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?
  2. What type of job will I get after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary?
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  4. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  6. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  7. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  10. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  11. What is the basic salary of a Biotechnology graduate?
  12. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  14. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  15. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  16. How to become a research scientist after M.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. Where can I get a job after completing MSc Biotechnology with 80% marks?
  18. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
18th January 2011, 01:50 AM
anncie10

Default Re: Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?

After B.Sc bio technology, you would have ample options like a lab techician or some quality tester in some bio pharmaceutical company. Your scale would be very low. I can tell you that the maximum pay would be 9000. I suggest you go for a Masters and then search for a job, to have a better stand in this competitive environment.

For your information, Bio con is recruiting freshers this January ( 2011) , so apply and give it a try.
18th January 2011, 01:54 AM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?

there are some fields where you can find a good scope of job

Stem cell techniques
Gene Therapy
Immuno-technologies
Genetic engineering
Tissue culture
Enzyme engineering
Biosensor
Bioremediation
Photosynthetic efficiency

you can teach in school as well.. you can do furthur studies if you want good job you can do MBA in bio tech.
you can expect a minimum of 1.5 lakh per annum
18th January 2011, 02:29 AM
jyoti_sagar1320

go as a lecturer in any reputed colleges in India (i'm not joking) it is the only job a post graduate in biotech can afford
18th January 2011, 02:31 AM
jyoti_sagar1320

Azyme Biosciences Pvt Ltd. is Looking for enthusiastic candidates for its training division.
Job Profile :-
1. Project Assistant/faculty
Eligibility :-.M.Sc-Microbiology (freshers preferred)With good practical skills

2.Bioinformatics Faculty
Eligibility :- M.Sc-BioinformaticsJob Location :- Bangalore.

Mail ur Updated Resume
Related to : Jobs, Bangalore, microbiology, Bioinformatics

Ad ID : 5830984
18th January 2011, 02:39 AM
jyoti_sagar1320

In south side or in foreign country there is more scope for biotechnology...so, try there...gd luck
18th January 2011, 05:20 PM
charanu

Smile Re: Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?

with M.sc,you may get in any private colleges as Lecturer. But most probably you will be payed with less salary... And infact these days its becoming difficult to get job with M.sc, since biotech is a fast growing field these days.. so u ll be supposed to complete your M.Phil too.. Then you will get a good payment from a good college.. And you can even work as a Guest lecturer with M.Phil graduation.
18th January 2011, 07:40 PM
henzss

after msc,ur package rises frm 30000pa and increase wih ur score ,personality and ofcourse experiece!
companies,institutes are-
TCS
panacea
symbiosis
lecturer
lab work
R$D company
AiIms
diagnostic center
fermentation industry
wine industry
24th January 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the mail id of azyme biosciences?i want to submit my cv to that mail id?
25th February 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in my last semester of msc.biotechology and i have done summer training in Intas pharma at ahemdabad and i am doing my dessertation work in irs ongc sir so where can i have to apply for the good job
4th March 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

what are the good jobs after bsc in biotech
14th March 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I have confusion to choose m.Sc.microbiology or m.Sc.biotechnology? which will have better jobs for girl?
17th March 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

i have completed m.sc.,biotechnology and lab technician course with first class marks , i have done my pg in tamil nadu but i seking job in mumbai till yet not geting pls help me
17th March 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

i want job in biotech field in mumbai
21st March 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

after which stream in msc biotech has a salary package of 20000 or up
31st March 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have cmpleted m.sc.biotech.so plz tell me about my career after PG?
8th April 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

how to enter in to a pharma company withourt reference as everyne seeks reference.........
8th April 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get into pharma companies without a refernce????????
20th April 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

hello sir plz tell me i completed b.sc in biotechnology noe which field i join which better for future like m.sc in biotechnology ya m.sc in agricultural
20th May 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

is biotechnology good choice for more salaries
30th May 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i want to know about best colleges in Ahmedabad for M.Sc.biotechnology????????
14th June 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i'm taking admission in a local college in nagpur for doin bsc biotech..i want to go abroad for my pg through gre.wat'l be the eligibility criteria?and after pg from abroad wat are the scopes?wat kind of jobs?how much money wll it fetch me?plz reply soon.. :)
21st June 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoti_sagar1320 View Post
Azyme Biosciences Pvt Ltd. is Looking for enthusiastic candidates for its training division.
Job Profile :-
1. Project Assistant/faculty
Eligibility :-.M.Sc-Microbiology (freshers preferred)With good practical skills

2.Bioinformatics Faculty
Eligibility :- M.Sc-BioinformaticsJob Location :- Bangalore.

Mail ur Updated Resume
Related to : Jobs, Bangalore, microbiology, Bioinformatics

Ad ID : 5830984
i m completed my msc botany with special subject biotechnology
19th October 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

What is net?what is the advantage of clearing net exams?
1st November 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Latest job openings in bangalore after msc biotech
8th December 2011, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Where can I get a job after MSc Biotechnology? How much will be the basic salary after completing the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have confusion to choose m.Sc.microbiology or m.Sc.biotechnology? which will have better jobs for girl?
m.sc.microbiology has more opertunity as lecturer in pvt colleges without NET but of less salary
27th April 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

WITHOUT MATHS I AM ELIGIBLE FOR B.TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY
8th June 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the basic salary and job opportunities in nepal after m.sc in agricultural biotecinology.
12th July 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic salary after i completed my msc medical biotechnology?
18th August 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

wht to do after M.Sc. Biotech?
9th February 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i am biotechnology student of 2nd sem, and i am confuse about job after complete m.sc., because some people say there are no job in it. so tell me that biotehnologiest have a good carreir in industrial field?
20th March 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects required to study agriculture after class x
4th June 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i am in 4th sem of msc biotechnology from hp university shimla.tell me about job in haryana, himachal pardesh, and chandigarh after msc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?