27th September 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get lateral admission in B.Tech with minimum fees?

I have passed 3 years diploma in Textile Technology. Now I want to pursue B Tech in Textile Technology/Engineering under lateral entry. Where can I get admission with minimum fees?

27th September 2016, 08:32 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get lateral admission in B.Tech with minimum fees?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. It is a four-year undergraduate degree course in the field of Technology. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination or three years Diploma course from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Tech course.

Being a Diploma holder, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. Almost all the colleges which offers B.Tech course offer lateral entry admission for Diploma holders.

The fee structure for B.Tech course varies from University to University. You can check the counselling brochure issued by the examination committee to check the fee structure of each and every college and you can apply for the college which offers B.Tech course for less fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?