7th January 2013, 12:05 PM
sai gaikwad

Which non stream course is the best for me? I am studying in 12th

My nephew is studying in 12th I want to know which non stream course is best

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in NDA and IMA while studying in 12th standard in commerce stream
  2. What are the chances to clear the CLAT exam? I am studying 12th from non medical stream
  3. Which non stream course is the best for me? I am studying in 12th
  4. Can I become a Pilot after passing 12th? I am studying in commerce stream
  5. Is it possible to study commerce stream 11th and 12th while studying BCA 4th semester?
  6. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th? -- [New]
  7. Age limit for medical stream after passing 12th? I am studying in class 11th CBSE in JNV Dharwad Karnataka
  8. Good courses after 12th standard with Arts stream? Courses in Delhi?
  9. What is the scope after studying in 12th IT streamin Army Public School(HP)
  10. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science
  11. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  12. What should I do after passing 12th? I am currently studying in 12th
  13. Higher studies options after 12th for Science stream students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MCA without having Mathematics in 11th and 12th? Which are the best colleges for this course? I am from commerce stream
  15. Scholarships and study programmes after 12th in USA and UK with management stream? Opportunities and scholarships in Film making after 12th?
  16. Procedure to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Commerce stream?
  17. Colleges offering B.com course for 12th commerce stream students? Fee structure of it?
  18. What scope is there in Arts stream? Different courses after studying 12th Arts?
26th September 2016, 08:44 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which non stream course is the best for me? I am studying in 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by sai gaikwad View Post
My nephew is studying in 12th I want to know which non stream course is best
If you don't wish to make your career in trending streams like engineering, medical, management. Then, you can do higher studies in arts and humanities side. Here you will get option like Fashion Technology, Hotel Management, Law course, Aviation Sector, Mass Communication, etc. There is a great scope in these streams. If you are a female candidate, then better you choose to become Air Hostess.
27th September 2016, 07:28 PM
shiwangini raj

Default Re: Which non stream course is the best for me? I am studying in 12th

Since your nephew is studying in 12th ,, and you have not mentioned her subject ,, then it will be better to select useful course for future career, , Among non strem course Like 5 years LLB degree course, BBA, BCA , Fashion designing e.t.c.. according to interest..
Otherwise she may take competitive subjects in bachelor degree Like as - Geography, Economics, History, Political science as interested and after Bachelor degree she may face civil services exams as bank Pos exams or upper grade as SSC exams, railway exams etc..
THANKS..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?