2nd March 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

hi, i am a b-tech graduate in elelctronics and instrumentation(2011 passed out, 79.05% aggregate)
i am working as software employee in chennai right now.
but as i come from instrumentation back ground i would like offer myself to any reputed core sector...
can u please suggest me (websites like) where can i get list of reputed companies list , openings in them, exam details,lie in it

thank u

Related Questions:
  1. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
  2. List of core companies to do summer internship in private or government companies while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [New]
  3. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  4. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  5. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  6. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  7. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  8. Lis tof the instrumentation companies in Tamilnadu? I have completed B.E in instrumentation
  9. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  10. How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics
  11. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  12. Companies offering recruitment related to Instrumentation for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) final year student?
  13. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. Jobs in core companies for Electronics and instrumentation student passing out this year with 81.37% marks? Exam dates and minimum requirements?
  15. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  16. Final Year Project in reputed companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  18. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
14th July 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

I have completed my B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication) but have one back in 8th sem what should i do i want my career in telecom field..???
10th October 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
30th November 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

may I get list of core companies for electronic and instrumentation in Delhi/Ncr for freshers ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?