28th March 2013, 03:34 PM
SSSSonuu

Where are the CID course colleges in Maharashtra? How to take admission in to this course?

Where are the cid cource clg in maharastra.and how to take addmition to this cource after graduate student.and also if they 2 or 3 year cource duretion then how many fee will accepted

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges and courses are there in Maharashtra to join CID/Crime branch after passing 10th?
  2. Being a female candidate how can I join CID?
  3. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. Procedure for admission in Pilot course? Is there any entrance test? Best colleges in Maharashtra offering this course?
  5. How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra
  6. How to join CID? Entrance exam for getting into CID?
  7. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  8. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  9. In which government colleges of Maharashtra can I get admission? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in BAMS colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Which college is more suitable for me to take admission through GATE in Maharashtra college? Cutoff list of various colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  14. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  15. Procedure to be followed to appear for MHT CET? Can I get admission in government engineering colleges of Maharashtra? Are they meant for domiciles of Maharashtra only?
  16. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  17. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  18. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2019, 08:52 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where are the CID course colleges in Maharashtra? How to take admission in to this course?

If you are interested for higher study in criminology course, then you can pursue M.A or M.Sc (Criminology and Criminal Justice) course. In Maharashtra, No any college offer this course. Graduation level is the basic requirement to join as an officer in CID. After your graduation, You can join CID (Criminal Investigation Department) as a sub inspector by cracking UPSC entrance.

Top Institutes Offering Criminology Courses In India
- Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
- Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad
- Navodaya Education, New Delhi
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Gujarat Forensic Sciences University, Gandhinagar
- Saheed Mahilal Institute, Palwal
- The Global Open University, Nagaland
- University of Pune
- Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan National Institute of Criminology and Forensic Science, Delhi
- University of Madras, Chennai
- Punjab University, Chandigarh
- Utkal University, Bhabaneswar
- University of Lucknow
- University of Jammu

CID Officer Eligibility
- You must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- You need to appear and qualify entrance exam to join CID.

Ranks In CID
- Additional Director General of Police (ADGP)
- Inspector General of Police (IGP)
- DIG
- SP
- DSP
- Inspector
- Superintendent
- Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Constable

Job Roles In CID
- Fraud Investigator
- Investigative Officer
- Police Officer
- Criminologist
- Paralegal
- Narcotics Officer
18th November 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where are the CID course colleges in Maharashtra? How to take admission in to this course?

Where I can find these college forms to join cid course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?