31st January 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

From where to do M.Tech or Ph.D after completing MSc in Telecom Technology from SMU?

I completed M.Sc. in Telecom Technology from Sikkim Manipal University through distance learning.Now I want to join in M.Tech or PHD course.From where I can do my M.Tech. or PHD course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech or Ph.D after completion of MSc Telecom Technology course from SMU? If possible then from which universities to do?
  2. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  4. How to do MSc from SMU DE after completing BSc(Com SC)? Should I go for regular MSc?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of distance MCA course from SMU? -- [New]
  6. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
  7. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  8. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  9. What can I do for PhD with fellowship?
  10. Which is better between Ph.D and M.Tech after completing MCA, M.Phil
  11. List of good institutes for doing BE in Civil Engineering(Part time) in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc course?
  14. Can I study PhD in Computer Application from any other university being a postgraduate of SMU?
  15. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  16. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  17. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  18. Will I be eligible for NET exam after completing PG diploma in Telecom and Networking from SMU through distance mode?
8th July 2015, 02:35 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where to do M.Tech or Ph.D after completing MSc in Telecom Technology from SMU?

I suggest you for master in technology than the PhD and for this you have to first qualify the graduate aptitude test which is conducted for the admission in post graduate course.

Collages and Universities where you can get admission are -

>> Kurukshetra university, kurukshetra
Haryana

>> Vellore university, Vellore
Tamil Nadu

>> Choudhary devilal university, Sirsa
Haryana

>> Banaras Hindu university, Banaras
Uttra pradesh

>> University of Pune, Pune
Maharashtra

>> G.J.U. University, hisar
Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?