3rd May 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exams can I write after completing my intermediate and securing 77%?

i have completed my intermediate and secured 77% i want to join layola i want brief information regarding entrance test

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write Air Force entrance exam after completing Intermediate? How much percentage should we score in 12th?
  2. How many subjects are there in Intermediate course? How many entrance exams to be answered?
  3. How can I write any homeopathy entrance exams to become a doctor? I've completed my MPC in intermediate
  4. How to join a good college on the basis of IPE marks? I am pursuing 12th standard
  5. Am I eligible to write EAMCET? -- [New]
  6. Can I write TET exam after completing intermediate(BIPC)
  7. Can I write any entrance for job in Railways after intermediate?
  8. Can I be eligible for public sector bank exam after scoring 48% in HS and 50% in graduation?
  9. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  10. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  11. Am i eligible to write the IT company entrance exams after scoring 78% in 10th, 63% in B.Tech without any backlog and 79% in 12th?
  12. How to write CAT exam after scoring 60% in high school and 54% in intermediate?
  13. After intermediate am I eligible for group exams?
  14. How many years a student can write intermediate exam
  15. How to take admission in ISC maths? I have scored 68% in Bihar
  16. Which are the best engineering exams that I can write after completing diploma in Metallurgy?
  17. How should I join BCA course? I have scored above 1000
  18. Graduation after 10th (Metric) without completing 12th (Intermediate) -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2013, 10:44 PM
raghavamaruthi

Default Re: Which entrance exams can I write after completing my intermediate and securing 77%?

Dear friend,

The very good option is EAMCET.If you get a good rank in EAMCET,you will definitely secure a seat in a college of your choice.Some universities conduct entrance tests.If your want to join in those universities,you can approach exams also.So more concentrate as it is very complicated stage.

All the best.
24th September 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which entrance exams can I write after completing my intermediate and securing 77%?

I pass intermediate with 83.40 with pcm for which scholarship i am egiable
8th July 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my intermediate with92% I have eamcet also which course can I get other than engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?