15th August 2010, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

From where to get CAT application form in Nashik? Which book to refer and how to prepare for good marks?

from whr i will get CAT application form in Nasik ? and which book shud i refer, how do i prepare to score a good marks

26th August 2011, 10:51 AM
Sachal

Default Re: From where to get CAT application form in Nashik? Which book to refer and how to prepare for good marks?

You must purchase a CAT 2011 voucher from selected list of Axis Bank branches prior to beginning the online registration process. More information may be found on www.catiim.in.
Refer this attachment you will come to know from where you will get form. Study R.S. Agrawal or join any good private classes which will help in increasing your practice and score. T.I.M.E. is also one of the good classes which you will find in nearby your area. if you join such any good institute then they provide study material and that's enough to study and get good score.
Best Of Luck!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT_guide.pdf(1.89 MB, 50 views)
26th August 2011, 03:12 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get CAT application form in Nashik? Which book to refer and how to prepare for good marks?

Hello friend,
The CAT application forms can be obtained from the Axis Bank branches.
In Nashik, contact the following branch of Axis Bank:

Mazda towers,
Tryambak Naka,
F.P. NO.183
C.T.S. NO.620/9,
GPO ROAD
Nashik 422001,
Maharashtra

To prepare for CAT, its advisable to refer international magazines, business magazines, wall street journal, autobiographies of famous people and books related to business planning.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?