14th January 2011, 06:13 PM
harindra prasad

Where to take admission after completing Diploma? Any good colleges having low fee structure for degree course?

where should i take admission after diploma? is there any good collage having low cost for degree?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy course with low fee structure?
  2. List of good colleges with low fee structure which offer MBBS in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  3. List of MBA colleges with good placement facilities and low fee structure in Delhi?
  4. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  5. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  6. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  7. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  8. Which colleges are good for Merchant Navy? How is the scope in it? Eligibility criteria for a Marine Engineering after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  9. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  10. List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi
  11. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  12. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  14. What should I study next after diploma in computer?
  15. How much marks are needed to get into IIT Madras?
  16. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission? -- [New]
  17. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  18. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
15th January 2011, 08:20 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to take admission after completing Diploma? Any good colleges having low fee structure for degree course?

Dear friend,

You have not mentioned details of your course.

There are many colleges which are taking less fees comparing to other colleges. As you have not mentioned your branch so I can not tell you whether these colleges are having your required branch or not.

1. Marudhar Engineering college Bikaner
2. Manda Engineering college Bikaner
3. Gupta Engg college Janhagirabad

Try in these colleges.

All the best.
16th January 2011, 10:16 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to take admission after completing Diploma? Any good colleges having low fee structure for degree course?

hi...
you should try to do engineering after completing diploma,there are many good college which offer cheap and good education ,some of them are
1.srkr engineering college
2.bapatla engineering college
3.andhra university
4.jntu
5.cbit college of engineering
16th January 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear,
For this you need to do little hard work so as to get good rank. By doing so you will get admission in any govt institute.All government institutes have very less fees as comparison to private ones.So start yur preparation.
16th January 2011, 01:00 PM
aviklo

dear friend
as you don't mentioned your field of study so it is quite impossible to suggest you.
But i think that you may want to complete your B.tech certificate course.So I suggest you to participate in JELET exam to study B.tech course under WBUT in West bengal.colleges under WBUT give you an opportunity to study B.tech.But choice of college is totally depend upon your rank in JELET.This entrance exam will give you an opportunity to promote yourself in 2nd year of b.tech course directly.
16th January 2011, 01:26 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

if you have good percentage in diploma means you apply for councelling and try to get into some government colleges where fee structure is very less.
16th January 2011, 05:35 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Hi,
You have not mentioned that you are interested in which field of Engineering.So please do specify that .

I would like to tell that IIT's are the best & affordable engineering colleges in India.

Also VJTI,Mumbai is also best & affordable.

Some other best coleges of Engineering are below:-
BITS Pilani
IT-BHU,
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
6th February 2011, 08:25 AM
xavi

hiii

to take admission after completing Diploma
There are many colleges which are taking less fees comparing to other colleges.
1. Marudhar Engineering college Bikaner
2. Manda Engineering college Bikaner
3. Gupta Engg college Janhagirabad

good luck
7th February 2011, 08:26 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

hii

to take admission after completing Diploma
try to do engineering after completing diploma,there are many good college which offer cheap and good education ,some of them are
1.srkr engineering college
2.bapatla engineering college
3.andhra university
4.jntu
5.cbit college of engineering

good luck
8th May 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the name of the colleges of engineering which give lateral entry to diploma students in 2nd year after completing diploma.
30th July 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way or what is the process for lateral entry in dhanbad ISM after completing diploma in mining engg.
26th August 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have complete diploma in civil and I wanna be admission in best college. Pleae tell me which college should I take and How many persentage do I need?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?