16th February 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Where to get CET, Karnataka form?

Please get the information about karnataka cet form, where do we get it

Related Questions:
  1. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  2. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam?
  3. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  4. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  5. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  6. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  7. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  8. How to fill the form of Karnataka CET? What is the admission fee?
  9. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  11. How should I get the MBA form? Am I eligible to write CET after completing degree in Karnataka?
  12. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  14. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  16. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  18. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
16th February 2011, 12:39 PM
sandeep r v

Location: #8,21stmain,kurubarahalli,opp to shiva statue temple,kaverinagar,j.c.nagar.bengaluru 560086
Smile Re: Where to get CET, Karnataka form?

you will get in your respective college if your doing pu.... if your doing 12th you might have to go to the cet board near sankey tank , malleshwaram.bangalore. or also you can look for details of applying online in the cet official wesite http://kea.kar.nic.in
16th February 2011, 04:53 PM
kapil2503

Default Re: Where to get CET, Karnataka form?

go to the website: www.comedk.org
and apply online form.
16th February 2011, 05:05 PM
kapil2503

Thumbs up Re: Where to get CET, Karnataka form?

you can apply online form at the website of the karnataka cet : www.comedk.org
5th March 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

In the name of whom the DD has to be made?
10th March 2011, 08:44 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to get CET, Karnataka form
you will get in your respective college if your doing pu.... if your doing 12th you might have to go to the cet board near sankey tank , malleshwaram.bangalore. or also you can look for details of applying online in the cet official wesite http://kea.kar.nic.in
you can apply online form at the website of the karnataka cet : www.comedk.org

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?