7th August 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Where to get eligibility forms for M.A in Mumbai University?

eligibility form for ma in mumbai university

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get eligibility forms for M.A in Mumbai University?
  2. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  4. Eligibility and other details of doing M.Phil in Commerce from Mumbai University? -- [New]
  5. What is the eligibility for joining M.A. in Mumbai University?
  6. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  7. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  8. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  9. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for B.Ed. course from Mumbai University affiliated colleges?
  10. What is the date of sale of forms of B.Ed from Mumbai
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for mumbai university for MCA?
  12. What is the eligibility for central government exam? I am pursuing BSci in Chemistry from Mumbai University
  13. What is the eligibility for FYBCOM in Mumbai University?
  14. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  15. Syllabus of M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University? Date of sale of forms?
  16. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  17. Eligibility to do MMS from mumbai university?
  18. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?