23rd May 2011, 01:46 PM
VARA S.M.

Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?

Sir,

is it possbile to do m.com through distance eduation and general llb both simulteneously from mumbai univesity together. Which department of mumbai univesity, kalina should i enquire and apply for m.com part i form for distance education. Which is the date to collect and submit the form for m.co. Part i .

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  2. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  3. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  4. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  5. How to take admission for FYBA?
  6. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Computer Science?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  8. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  9. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  10. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  11. Can I apply for UPSC Mains exam after doing graduation from mumbai University
  12. Is it possible to join MCA course from Mumbai Distance Education University?
  13. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  14. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education? -- [New]
  16. Last date of submission of T.Y.Com March forms?
  17. When and where will the application forms for B.Ed. entrance exams of Mumbai University be available?
  18. Is it compulsory to go personally for late submission of CET form with rs 1000 fine? Can somebody else in Mumbai get the job done for me?
17th June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?

Hi Sir,
Please inform.

When will last date for M.com joining date to inform my Id: [email protected] .I will read in SVU.
thanks.
21st June 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?

I want to do MCom from Mumbai University, Please share dates for Admission & Course details
25th June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

where will i get admission form
14th July 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MCom from Mumbai University, Please share dates for October Exam Form
20th July 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

when will i get MCom Part I forms?
28th July 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

what is iast date of first year registration
11th December 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

is entrance exam needed for distance education in mcom
7th July 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

From which date onwards will b getting october forms for mcom part2
please kindly let us knw.
18th December 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I wanted to know if I can study LLB from a regular college while i'm studying Masters from the IDOL. Please let me know about it at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?