4th February 2015, 11:39 PM

Where to get the forms for merchant navy?

How can i get the form for merchant navy
Where will i get it what is the fee structure plzz let me know I am 17years old so can u apply for it
[email protected] plzz rpy me i am much confused.....

7th July 2017, 01:34 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the forms for merchant navy?

Merchant navy exam is conducted through online. The details about the release and application last date details are mentioned in their official website. The exam is conducted online.

The application forms will be available in the fresherworld.com and bharathshipping sites. You need to download and submit the application forms manually to the mentioned address.

The eligibility required to apply for the exam is the candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education is in maths stream with a fair percentage from any recognized board.
So, if you fulfill the eligibility then you can apply, attend and qualify in the exam for joining in merchant navy.
7th July 2017, 01:57 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the forms for merchant navy?

Yes, you can apply for merchant navy because the age limit for applying is the candidate should be less than 20 years. So you can apply for the Merchant navy exam.

The application forms will be released in the month of November. The last will be 1 month after releasing the application forms.

The candidates who have completed 10+2 or equivalent education in maths, physics, chemistry subjects with a fair percentage from any recognized board can apply for merchant navy.

The exam will be in the month of December. That will be in the online format.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?