11th December 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?

from where to get medical exam application forms?last date of submission of forms? date of entrance tests?

Related Questions:
  1. From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?
  2. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  3. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date of submission of application of medical entrance test?
  5. Last date for the submission of application form for Maharashtra Medical Entrance Exam?
  6. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  7. Date of release of medical entrance exam form? Procedure and the date of submission of form?
  8. What is the date of submission of offline/online application form for medical entrance exam?
  9. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  10. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  11. Last date of submission of forms for UG Medical exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the date of MP Pre Medical Entrance Exam application form Submission?
  14. What is the submission date for CDAC entrance exam?
  15. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  16. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  17. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  18. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
27th January 2012, 04:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?

Several institution offers medical course in India and each have their own Medical Entrance Test to get admission for the medical course. The exam dates and the form submission dates of every institution varies so it is advisable that you follow the official website of the institution of your choice to get the required details.
Some of the top institutions are listed below;
AIIMS, Delhi
Madras Medical College, Chennai
Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi
Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
University College of Medical sciences, Delhi
Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
4th January 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get medical exam application form? Last date of submission of form? Date of the entrance test?

I i was not filled the aipmt form so what can i do plrase help me i want to fill this form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?