10th June 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Where to get the online application for BA? When is the selection process starts?

Where is the form available and till when.. and what are the dates of selection process? Can you please guide me with the answer on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Please guide me soon. Thank you!

10th June 2016, 11:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the online application for BA? When is the selection process starts?

B.A stands for Bachelor of Arts. It is a 3 years undergraduate course in the field of Arts. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Arts stream.

There is no National or State level entrance examination conducted for offering admission to BA course. Most of the colleges offers admission in BA course on basis of candidates 12th standard board examination marks. Some top reputed colleges/universities offer admissions in BA course to merit candidates by conducting their own entrance examination.

The admission process for B.A course varies from University to University. So, the admission process dates also differ from University to University. So, I suggest you to check the official website of the University where you wish to pursue B.A course to find the admission process and selection process followed for offering admission in B.A course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?