10th June 2016, 11:27 AM
r.vanmathi

Can you please provide me the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Physics?

Can you please provide me the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Physics? Who can provide me? Or let me know from where we can get it? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

10th June 2016, 12:56 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can you please provide me the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.vanmathi View Post
Can you please provide me the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Physics? Who can provide me? Or let me know from where we can get it? It will be helpful if you can provide me the information on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
Questions for the entrance exam for M.Sc Physics will come from the following sections:-
  • Coordinates Systems
  • Collision of Particles
  • Special Theory of Relativity
  • Vector Calculus
  • Current Electricity
  • Kinetic theory
  • Thermodynamics
  • Transverse waves on an ideal stretched string
  • Fraunhofer diffraction
  • Origin of quantum theory
  • Atomic Structure
  • Structure of Nuclei
  • Motion of electrons
  • Semiconductor Devices
For the full syllabus please download the file I have attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: docx New Microsoft Office Word Document (17).docx(16.8 KB, 16 views)
10th June 2016, 03:23 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can you please provide me the entrance exam syllabus for M.Sc Physics?

M.Sc. Physics entrance examination questions will be mainly asked from the subjects of Undergraduate course. The complete detailed syllabus for M.Sc. Physics entrance examination is mentioned in the attachment provided below :-
10th June 2016, 09:55 PM
vickyhansi

I have attached pdf filw which consist M.Sc Physics entrance exam syllabus.

Please check it out.

It wiil be helpful for you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf QS MSc Physics.pdf(128.2 KB, 13 views)
10th June 2016, 11:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.vanmathi View Post
I have attached the syllabus for entrance exam for M.Sc in Physics, So please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?