27th August 2019, 01:21 PM
Shafizaara

From where and how can I do a course in Law after passing 2nd PUC in the year 2004?

I have completed my 2nd PUC in the year 2004. Now, is it possible to do a course in Law? Either, via a regular course or via distance mode of education? If yes, then which course exactly do I need to study to become a Lawyer? And, from where can I do? What about IGNOU?

31st August 2019, 05:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I do a course in Law after passing 2nd PUC in the year 2004?

You can pursue B.A LLB course. The eligibility to pursue course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

It is 5 year course. The distance LLB course is not valid by Bar Council of India.

So, I will recommend you to not pursue the distance course.

You can also pursue LLB course after completion bachelor degree in any discipline in distance mode.
31st August 2019, 06:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I do a course in Law after passing 2nd PUC in the year 2004?

The eligibility to pursue three year LLB course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to pursue the pursue. So, you can pursue the course after completion of bachelor degree.

The other option is to enroll in 5 year B.A LLB course. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.

Distance LLB is not recognised by Bar Council of India.
31st August 2019, 09:25 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue law as per your educational qualification.

As it tough to get admission in 5 year course. You can take admission in three year LL.B course after pursuing the bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can pursue bachelor degree from IGNOU and then join LL.B in regular as distance LL.B is not valid. This will take minimum 6 year duration to get LLB degree from now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?