21st August 2019, 04:15 PM

From where and how can I do PhD in Anesthesia?

Hi, I am looking for universities and colleges offering PhD in Anesthesia. Please, list name of all such universities and colleges offering PhD Anesthesia and their admission criteria and course charges.

24th August 2019, 10:19 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I do PhD in Anesthesia?

List of colleges offering PhD in Anaesthesia in India:-

Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Yogi Vemana University
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Dr.B.R. Ambedkar University

Admission process for PhD in Anaesthesia:-
For seeking admission to the PhD course in anaesthesia, candidates must possess any of the following qualifications.
A degree of Master of Science or Master's degree in any subject allied to Biomedical Sciences or PG degree in Nursing with not less than 60% or Doctor of Medicine or Master of Surgery or its equivalent degree or diploma of the national board of examination in the discipline of Anaesthesia.

MBBS with not less than 55% aggregate marks.
25th August 2019, 10:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where and how can I do PhD in Anesthesia?

List of colleges offering PhD in Anaesthesia
in India:-
Doctor BR Ambedkar University
Yogi Vemana University
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Sri Krishnadevaraya University

Admission process:-
For seeking admission to the phd course in anaesthesia, candidate must possess any of the following the qualifications:-
A degree of masters of science or masters degree in any subjects allied to biomedical Sciences or PG degree in nursing with not less than 60% or doctor of medicine or master of surgery or its equivalent degree or diploma of the national board of examination in the discipline of anaesthesia.

MBBS with not less than 55% aggregate marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?