8th September 2019, 06:18 AM
@ashii1993

From where and how can I do PhD in Economics? Is is enough to become Professor?

I have done MBA in Finance and I am having 2.5 years of working experience in corporate but now I want to do for which I always had a desire but could not do it because of my incapability to take risk. I want to pursue my career in Economics. Kindly, guide me on this. How can I build my Professor career in Economics by doing PhD from renowned University? I am 26 years old and have not appear for the NET earlier. Kindly guide me for the process.

4th February 2023, 09:12 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: From where and how can I do PhD in Economics? Is is enough to become Professor?

The eligibility criteria to take a PhD in economics is a candidate should have oppose graduate in economics and also a bachelor's degree in economics or bachelors in technology in economics from a recognise University
the average fee structure for the following is between 80000 to 6 lakhs for the span of 3 to 5 years
The admission to PhD in economic will be based on the counselling after clearing the following entrance exam
Gate
UGC net
GRE
IIM PhD test
Some of the top institutes are as follows
Indian institute of technology Indore
Indian statistical institute Kolkata
Loyola College Chennai
Indian institute of management Bangalore
Lovely professional University Punjab
Indian institute for financial management and research Chittoor
Mizoram University Mizoram
Amity University Jaipur
Santosh University Ghaziabad
in order to pursue a PhD program you will definitely have to appear for the above given entrance exam and if you full film all of the above criterias than only you will be eligible to enter the program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?