7th September 2019, 06:42 PM
cute princessss

Availability of scholarship to study abroad for female candidates?

Hi, I am a female candidate and I have completed till 12th from India only. I belong to middle class family. I want to study my graduation from abroad. So, are there any government or private funded scholarships available for female students to study abroad? Please, provide details of all such scholarships.

4th February 2023, 08:01 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Availability of scholarship to study abroad for female candidates?

Here's the list of top 10 international scholarship for women
AAUW international fellowship for women-the particular fellowship is to study full time in the United States for the people who are a non resident of the particular it is both for graduation and post graduation studies and dollar 18000 for a master or professional fellowship and dollar 20000 for a doctor it fellowship and 30000 for a postural fellowship
Schlumberger foundation faculty for the future fellowship for women-this particular fellowship has been emerge for the phd or post doctorate studies in science technology or engineering and mathematics this will support a maximum cost of 40000 to 50000 per year
Margaret MC namra memorial fund for women-the following grands fund to women and children who won to study various programs in USA or Canada or South Africa or Latin America and it provides a limited fund for the following
PEO international peach scholarship for women this scholarship is provided only for selected womens of other countries who want to study in the United States and Canada and the scholarship amount is only for one year that is up to dollars 125 and based on the needs
Amelia Earhart fellowship for women in aerospace related science and engineering this scholarship is awarded annually to 35 women's who are pursuing they are PhD or doctor it level of degree in aerospace engineering and the amount that is credited is up to 10000 US dollars
Port MBA fellowship program for women
This fellowship is for the women who are pursuing their full time or part time MBBS education
Eira francis David scholarship in human and health science -it is for the female students who are eligible in the developing countries to pursue they are college or masters degree in human and health sciences and the scholarship will cover of full time tuition ship
there are various other banks which will provide you alone for higher study education abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?