28th July 2020, 02:06 PM
Anamika S Jith

From where and how can I enroll myself for pursuing B.Sc Forensic Science?

I would like to have an admission for B.Sc Forensic Science course in Kerala. How can I get admission for government college? Any entrance or other ways to enroll myself? And, what are the government job opportunities after B.Sc Forensic Science?

20th March 2023, 06:13 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: From where and how can I enroll myself for pursuing B.Sc Forensic Science?

There is an all India forensic science enterance test (AIFSET) based on the following you will be getting admission while some colleges will provide you Admission on merit basis scored in your 12th standard
There are various future opportunities for the following you can work as a
professor
Research scientist
Various labs
Government hospital
Private hospital
Government project
Teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?